Did you make a New Year's resolution to spend more time in the "real world" and less time online, on your devices? Doreen Dodgen-Magee. a psychologist and author of the new book Deviced! Balancing Life and Technology in the Digital World, joined us with ways to take control back from our devices.
- Be realistic with your goals.
- Plan well and put supports in place. gather tools to help.
- Make your embodied life fiery and interesting.
- Inform and involve others. get buy in and support.
- Make changes one at a time. think of this as norm setting.