Imagine what your life would feel like if you focused on bringing joy into your heart, giving fresh energy to your day, and feeling good in the skin you’re in. Confidence Coach Laure Redmond joined us to share her favorite soul food recipes:
- Your Thoughts Are Your Soul's Engine In order for your thoughts to connect you to your mind, body and spirit, and not to pull you astray - you have to know what you’re thinking.
- Look Beneath The Surface Investigate what lies underneath your thoughts = your feelings!
- Accept Mistakes Give your childhood injuries less power in your adult life.
- Start Anew Arrange flowers. Sing with the birds after the storm. Begin your day in delight. End it in wisdom.
- 5. Forgive Someone Forgive someone you don’t know, then someone you don’t know well and finally tackle the hard stuff--forgive someone close who has hurt you.
- Imagine Your Life as a Pie Inhale an aroma you love for 30 seconds.
- Have a Strong Sense of Ethics This is the opposite of a popularity contest.
You can listen to Laure on "Feel Good Naked Radio." For more helpful information, visit Laure's website. She's also available for private coaching for individuals or groups.