The Safeway Providence Festival of Trees is Portland’s premier family-oriented holiday event. A timeless and ageless tradition for everyone, Providence Festival of Trees will dazzle you with elaborately decorated Christmas trees, mini-trees, wreaths and holiday displays. Sandy Miller, one of the tree designers, joined us to share why here work is a labor of love.
In addition to the tree show, attendees will be able to whisper their wishes to Santa, enjoy entertainment, frost Christmas cookies, make holiday crafts, patch up a stuffed animal in the Teddy Bear Hospital and much more.
- Providence Festival of Trees
- Friday, Dec. 1 - 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 2 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oregon Convention Center, Hall A
- 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Portland
For more information, visit the website.