The Safeway Providence Festival of Trees is Portland’s premier family-oriented holiday event. A timeless and ageless tradition for everyone, Providence Festival of Trees will dazzle you with elaborately decorated Christmas trees, mini-trees, wreaths and holiday displays. Karen Santangelo with Providence Child Center Foundation gave us a look at some of the beautiful trees that were auctioned off.
In addition Public Show attendees will be able to whisper their wishes to Santa, enjoy entertainment, frost Christmas cookies, make holiday crafts, patch up a stuffed animal in the Teddy Bear Hospital and much more.
- Providence Festival of Trees
- Friday, Dec. 1 - 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 2 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oregon Convention Center, Hall A
- 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Portland
For more information, visit the website.