Camille Virginia overcame her shyness to develop a method that gets her asked out everywhere she goes. The author of "The Offline Dating Method: How to Attract a Great Guy in the Real World" stopped by to share her secrets.
Camille Virginia’s 3 step-process for getting asked out in the real world:
- Magnetic Approachability
- Effortless engagement
- Ask out organically
To get asked out organically, the key is asking the right questions.
- What’s best part of day so far?
- What are you excited about today?
- Has anyone given you good advice recently?
The next step is asking questions to establish common interests:
- What do you do for fun
- Where do you like to eat around here hinting you’re looking for a new spot
- What was the name of that (fill in the blank) you just mentioned? Hinting you want to check it out.
If you've dropped hints during the course of your conversation and they haven’t noticed your hints – what do you say?
- "Well, if you want someone to grab cannolis with, I'm down."
- "I'm going to see that movie you recommended, you're welcome to join me."
- "Let me know the next time you play racquetball, I'd love to get some practice in."
If you'd like to take Camille's Offline Dating Challenge, visit www.OfflineDatingChallenge.com -- There are two versions: for people attracted to men and people attracted to women, so it's all-inclusive regardless of gender identification or sexual orientation.