If you're feeling a little low on self-esteem, you are not alone. Your thoughts are your compass, but you are not a prisoner of your thoughts! Confidence Coach Laure Redmond joined us with a road map to turn those negative thoughts into wonderful opportunities:
- Don't Just Ground Your Coffee Take 5 Minutes Each Morning to get Grounded - Choose non- judgmental thoughts about yourself and others - take 3 deep full body breaths where your exhale is longer than your inhale - focus on your daily intentions.
- Be Kind to Your Ex's Even though it didn't last, there was a time when your ex was your o - don't diminish the beauty that was - send your ex peaceful thoughts.
- Give up Your Addiction for Approval Seeking approval from the wrong people - the bathroom scale - social media - is not worthy of your self-respect.
- Is it Worth Your Time Time doesn't come back - choose wisely and stop believing that if you're not busy, you're not succeeding.
- Are You the Person You've Always Wanted to Become Ask yourself this question and then write down your one sentence story - make sure these two ideas are aligned, if they're not - it's time to make personal changes.
- Embody Sasha Fierce Stress and Discomfort are teachers - don't let adversity silence you - say what is really on your mind and voice your opinions firmly.
- Fall in Love With Yourself YOU are the one you are with forever - make decisions that are based on self-love not fear.
For more helpful information, visit Laure's website. She's also available for private coaching for individuals or groups.