The Safeway Providence Festival of Trees helps support vital services, including the new Children's Emergency Room at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. Child Life Specialist, Teddie Garland, and full-time facility dog, Wrangler, joined us to share a little about what they do to help make children feel more comfortable in a strange environment. For more information about the Providence St. Vincent Children's Emergency Room, click here.
In addition to the trees, show attendees will be able to whisper their wishes to Santa, enjoy entertainment, frost Christmas cookies, make holiday crafts, patch up a stuffed animal in the Teddy Bear Hospital and much more.
- Providence Festival of Trees
- Friday, Dec. 1 - 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 2 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oregon Convention Center, Hall A
- 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Portland
For more information, visit the website.