Gas concern prompts Forest Grove high school evacuation
Fire crews in Forest Grove have given the all-clear to students and staff evacuated Monday morning following reports of an unusual natural gas smell in the building.
The responders with Forest Grove Fire Department found nothing of concern on their gas monitors, a report said. NW Natural gas company was called in to verify.
The students were evacuated to the school's nearby stadium.
An early report said crews believe a boiler had failed, causing the unusual smell.