HVAC unit fills Lebanon retirement community with smoke

An HVAC unit filled The Oaks at Lebanon retirement community with smoke on March 14, 2018. Photo courtesy Lebanon Fire District

LEBANON, Ore. – A malfunctioning HVAC unit filled a Lebanon retirement home with smoke early Wednesday morning.

Lebanon Fire and Rescue responded to the incident around 4:30 a.m. at The Oaks at Lebanon.

When they arrived, they found smoke, but no fire in the building.

Crews inspected HVAC units on the roof while residents sheltered in place.

The fire crews eventually cleared the scene and all residents were safe.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending